Kimber Hollow 2015
2015 Video Details
// FUN FACTS //
- We bought 43 pounds of candy and we handed out 41 pounds of that candy.
- Trick or Treaters ranged in age from 5 months old to 72 years young.
- Selfies are SO last year. The big photo breakthrough at KH2015… The #Skelfie!
- Over 500 humans, ghosts, goblins, superheros, angels, and critters visited Kimber Hollow on All Hallows Eve!
- Quirkiest costume award: A Minecraft kid!
- Costume that made us smile for days: The Publisher’s Clearing House “Prize Patrol” kid who presented us with a winning check for One Million Dollars. Thank you Evan!
- The whispering in the video is Jami reciting the lyrics to the incredible song “Last Ride of the Day” by Nightwish.
- Our fandoms are well represented in the KH Apothecary & Graveyard: Firefly, The Dresden Files, Princess Bride, Fringe, Alias, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Monster Hunters International, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Star Wars, and of course, the Haunted Mansion… yes, we’re geeks.
// HUGE THANKS TO //
- Our parents for supporting our creative madness through the years; and to the N. parents & J2 (you know who you are!) for allowing me to turn our front yard into Whipstaff Manor, or whatever theme I came up with that year, & for helping me scare the beejeebus out of the local teenagers. You all are the best!
- Pandora & August Rose of Dark Rose Manor (I want their autograph! ~J)… HFL!!
- Hector Turner of Blackstone Cemetery (Inspiration for our Apothecary)
- Stiltbeast Studios (The inspiration for The Ladies and… YouTube Wednesdays rock.)
- Kevin’s Boneyard (#Skelfies and amazing coffins!)
- Stolloween (Because paper clay is pure magic.)
- Every other home haunter out there!
- Also a big thanks to Gainesville’s The Alligator newspaper for featuring Kimber Hollow.
We hope to see y’all in 2016…
Kimber Hollow 2014
2014 Video Details
Huge thanks go out to…
- Our parents for supporting our creative madness through the years and to the N. parents (you know who you are!) for allowing me to turn our front yard into Whipstaff Manor, or whatever other theme I came up with that year, & for helping me scare the beejeebus out of the local teenagers. You all are the best!
- Kevin McLeod for the awesome music: “Ghostpocalypse – 3 Road of Trials” & “Ghostpocalypse – 4 Temptress” available at http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/?keywords=ghostpocalypse. Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/.
- Pandora & August Rose of Dark Rose Manor, Stiltbeast Studio, Pumpkinrot, Stolloween, Hector Turner of Blackstone Cemetery, and all the members of Haunt Forum: Thank you for the inspiration!
Kimber Hollow 2013
2013 Video Details
- The music is “The Halloween School Bus Massacre” – composed by Douglas Pipes – from the Trick ‘r Treat soundtrack.
- Video production and graphic design elements by Studio Bionic.
Kimber Hollow 2012
2012 Video Details
- The “theme” is very much influenced by Disney World’s Haunted Mansion ride. Our graveyard features tombstones inspired by some of our favorite media such as: Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files book series; Milo Rambaldi from the tv show Alias; Madame Leota from the Haunted Mansion ride; Alfred Hitchcock; and Casper the Friendly Ghost.
- The music is the “Haunted Mansion Organ” melody by Disneyland Records.
- Video editing, production and graphics by Studio Bionic.